Saturday, June 13, 2009

Win/win situation.

So it was Kollaboration tonight, or last night. We won the Bboy Battles for $500. I'll be real and say I didn't think we won the first battle, but if the judges felt we did, then I guess we did? We went up against 3D on the first round and Zombie Hunters in the finals. After every judge's result, the people in the audience booed us! Haha. We were hated on, but in the end, we're the ones $500 richer and they're not. Well, not really $500, but $100 richer each person. For the record, for anyone who's complaining about the judging and how it was rigged because Win's our friend or whatever, here's the deal-- the judges were Win, Rookie (Drifters/Project Korea), and Phoenix (Rivers/Project Korea). First round battle versus 3D: all three judges picked us. Final battle against Zombie Hunters: Win said tie, Rookie and Phoenix picked us. So I don't believe anyone was favoring anyone. Anyway, everyone did great. Love to all the crews who battled. Project Korea killed it. I'm surprised they pulled that show perfectly being that the stage floor was super slanted. Professionals are professionals.

It's almost 3:30 AM, and I'm still up. Just finished packing my stuff because I'm leaving for Vegas in the morning, so I'll have to wake up at like 7:00 AM and drive to my brother's house in Huntington Beach. Debating if I want to sleep or just pull the all-nighter and sleep in the car on the way to Vegas. Oh and also, I was getting very low on funds and thought my Vegas trip this time would be shitty cause of that problem, but thanks to the win tonight (or last night), and I just found out I already got paid from work when I went to the ATM to pull out some cash. I thought I get paid on Monday, but the direct deposit is in, so that concludes my win/win situation story. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment