Thursday, June 25, 2009

There is only one King.

During work today, I went on the internet to check my personal email. On the front page of Yahoo, I saw that there's a breaking news regarding Michael Jackson about how he was brought to the hospital because he was found not breathing. I literally stayed on the Yahoo and CNN news sites refreshing by the minute for an hour straight. It was not official that he died. Yahoo posted up that he died even before CNN posted, but that was only up for like 5 minutes, then it was switched back to him being sent to the hospital due to a cardiac arrest. It sucks, because I grew up as a Michael Jackson fan. As some may know, I never consider myself a fan of anything (but a "supporter"), but I can honestly say I am a fan of Michael Jackson. Everything from his music to his dancing to his live performances. He IS the king and a legend of music and dance. Anyway, so after I saw that Yahoo changed their breaking news article back to that "he's not dead", I was in a relief and went back to working on my work. I then went back to the site a couple minutes later for an update, and then it's official. The King of Pop is dead... You may love him or hate him, but I know for a fact that he's inspired everyone at least once in their lifetime. He will definitely be missed, but never forgotten.

Rest In Peace, Mr. King Of Pop.

1 comment: