Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Still drunk on a dream..."

I just came back from the final Castledoor residency show of June at the Spaceland. The band was awesome like always. They did a special Michael Jackson tribute by covering "Rock With You" which killed the show (in a good way). They gave out 100 free tote bags. I don't use tote bags because I'm not gay and I don't go grocery shopping (and if I do, I'll use the plastic bags the market provides), but I'm pinning that on my wall. I also bought one of their shirts... which was a one of a kind baby blue tie dyed shirt! Now for the record, I used to own a shitload of band shirts, and now I don't own any because I either sold them or... well, sold them. So now all I have is this awesome tie dyed Castledoor shirt, which I'm pretty stoked on.

On Saturday, Danny and I went thrift shopping and I bought two jackets. Yeah, I know, buying jackets on the beginning of summer is as retarded as retarded can get, but if you saw what jackets they were, you'd buy it too. One is a Members Only jacket for $4. And a dope ass leather jacket for $15! The leather jacket is so dope, I wore it THAT night after I bought it. Thank god for the chilly summer night. Don't get me wrong though, I always clean the clothes I buy at thrift stores before wearing them.... but... yeah, I don't really have anything to prove about wearing it without washing it first. Anyway, that night, we went to this:

I had a whole damn six pack of Red Stripes. Not only that, Kim gave me two cases of Red Stripes to take home, so now I have 24 bottles with me. I don't know if that makes me any more (definitely not any less) of an alcoholic, but I usually don't keep alcohol at home minus the Jager in my freezer and the three bottles of wine in the cabinet that I rarely touch. Now that I have all these beer, I don't know what's going to happen...

It's now 1:14 AM, and I should be sleeping. Thanks to Independence for having a birthday, I don't have work on Friday, and most likely will have a half day on Thursday. Then Saturday will be just pure awesome. Pure. Awe. Some.

1 comment:

  1. You changed your header picture...and it still doesn't fit within the designated header borders.

    I still don't have a Member's Only jacket. *cry*

    ReplyDelete