Monday, April 13, 2009

One month gone.

So due to the downage of internet and me not caring about it so much, I got a lot done. Makes me think I should cut the internet more often. Anyway, let's see what's new...

Wrist injury.
Pain in the ass. I had no idea how my wrist got hurt; it just started hurting one night after riding my bike. And that was over a month ago. Wrist pain lead to less practice, no bike riding, and more movie watching. The pain comes and goes, so I don't know if it's recovered right this second. Damn sneaky wrist pains.

New car.
2009 Scion xB in white. Not my first choice of color, but I got used to it. I'm anti-rice-rocket, but I'll have to admit, my car looks pretty riced out due to all the extra upgrades put on it. Having it less than a month, there's already two different occasions of damage on it. Some fuck hit the back driver side wheel when pulling in or out of a parking space (from what it looks like). And another was from the car wash that scratched up my front driver side rim. I forgot to add, the wheels alone costs over $2000. I hate people that can't respect other people's cars, especially NEW cars. I hope they get in a horrible, horrible accident in their shit car. No, that's mean, but yeah, fuck them.

World of Dance.
No idea how I got in for free, but I did. Didn't get to meet Rino, so that was a bummer. And walked in while they were taking their bow AFTER their performance. I'd rather have watched that than Born vs. Lil Rock, aka the huge disappointing exhibition ever created. Other than that, it was fun. Only because we didn't have to pay. For the record, Rino has been my all-time favorite female dancer and a huge inspiration to me to become a better dancer/person. Just an FYI. That sounded so noobish and corny. Damn.

"Freak Dance".
Basically from the first Battle Snakes debut performance, everyone flaked out except me. I got Jacky to do it with me (no homo), and surprisingly, we killllllled it. The show was sold out packed that some audience members had to sit on the side of the stage. The show was also filmed, so hopefully I get to get ahold of that footage. As I was coming out of the backstage door, this guy who looked super familiar and I'm pretty positive he's an actor in a sitcom or something, told me we ripped it. That was awesome. But not as awesome as the hot girls that also said the same thing. Last show ever on the 26th. Also getting filmed. After party afterwards.



PS. This internet is still pretty overrated.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Which movies did you watch?
    2. Admit, you really do want them to get in a horrible accident.
    3. Agreed on the exhibition.
    4. You're taking me with you to the last Freak Dance performance in your car. And you should have taken a picture with that guy. I probably would have recognized him considering my large tv intake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Out of that list, I've only seen Step Up 2 and Wanted. Wanted = kickass.
    2. That's pretty far. Do you really think car accident shrapnel can fly that far?
    3. There's nothing more I can say to this one.
    4. Yes. You should have done exactly that. Or at least take a stalker photo so I can use it to identify him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Of course you were.
    2. Good logic.
    3. [Dead conversation]
    4. You don't. But then again, you can be a professional creepy stalker who knows what a regular creepy stalker looks like and thus purposefully doesn't look like one so you won't get caught.
    5. Those would be heavy earrings. They would also be a hassle to take off and put back on whenever I wanted to drive my car.

    ReplyDelete