Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tambourines.

The Castledoor CD Release party last night was awesome. I rarely go to Indie shows, but this band is to look out for. I got one of the sixty tambourines thrown out, which was caught by my chin. Actually, I got two, but being the nice guy I am, I threw the other one back out to the crowd so more people can have one. After their performance, I noticed people with 2-3 tambourines in their hands.

Downside: I'm getting sick again. I woke up today with a horrible sore throat, and by the time I got off work, I was feeling the chills. Hope it's not the you-know-what flu. Knock on wood.

Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Can't get sick before vacation...
Et cetera.




PS. "Freak Dance" Closing show pictures now up on the space. Courtesy of www.vonswank.com.

1 comment: