Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow we celebrate MLK, so I don't have to sleep at this hour.

Here's a few pictures from Friday night's performance at "Freak Dance":

Group picture backstage. I was in the middle of text messaging. And apparently, everyone outside of the 626 likes to put their arms around each other. Haha.
Photobucket

Curtain call... where's Harry?
Photobucket

Jmal folding an oragami paper without the paper.
Photobucket

A little too late now, Harry!
Photobucket

All the performance pictures came out too dark.

More pictures in my... space.

PS. I don't really celebrate MLK Day. I just like the day off. That's all.

PSS. Click pictures for full size. Stupid blogspot doesn't resize on it's own.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry sensei, I'll try harder next time.

    "Saranghae Big Bang!!!" Definitely for the April show. Especially when "Lies" starts playing.

    Did I allow you to use hokay? NO. Stop using it. You're not allowed to. And don't worry about me using awesomatic, awesomesauce is way better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. you just took that a couple steps too far. walk backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. pretty darn cool, don't yah think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i shoulda but i wasn't there to sleep. i was there to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psh, more like intimidated by you guys and your power.

    ReplyDelete