Friday, January 16, 2009

Sick again.

I've been getting sick at least once a month, which blows... like my nose. And being sick makes me type lame stuff like the previous sentence. I mean, I'm already lame most of the time, but I could get pretty severe and hit ultimate "EPIC FAIL". (Note: If it's in quotes, I don't use that term.)

Anyway, I just took two DayQuils, and it's 1:00 AM. I know what enhanced my sickness too. Energy drinks 3-nights in a row is probably the biggest help. Tea during the day isn't helping either. And definitely not the Mexican food we just ate at Riverside.

I also noticed that this week seems to be sooo long when I'm out every night and going to sleep late. It's barely Friday tomorrow... or later today when I wake up. Felt like it should've been Friday of next week by now.

Tomorrow, we'll be performing at this:


That flier is old, because Bad News Bears are no longer doing it, so we're taking over.

Anyway, I'm tired, sore, and sick, so I should go to bed... or should've been in bed and this blog shouldn't have existed.

2 comments:

  1. This year was our 2nd and last year. HOKAY?!?!

    You're not even allowed to use the term "epic fail".

    And green tea with honey works. Oh, and sorry for not being Filipino. Blame my Chinese and Japanese parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joelle,

    Your parents epic failed for not having a daughter that is a nurse. Haha. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete