Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Years Eve of the Chinese.

What a random unexpecting day. I went to sleep last night at like 4:00 AM, woke up at 8:00 AM, thinking it was already 11:00 or 12:00 in the afternoon. During that time, I still felt the drunkness from last night at Riverside at Shawn's house warming party. Haha. So when I finally realized what time it was, I went back to sleep. Woke up again and got a bad headache. Spent the rest of the day with a hangover. I don't even remember much of what happened last night. There were a couple occasions where I don't even remember if I paid for what I took out of the store (aka gas station food mart). I think the best part of the night was when we left the party by jumping over the fence from the backyard/side of the house. I managed to drive from Riverside to Claremont to Alhambra to Monterey Park, so that was a good thing.

Earlier tonight, my mom was preparing dinner for the family. My brother and his girlfriend was here for dinner, and we were watching Tropic Thunder. Then all of a sudden, my mom accidentally chopped off a piece of her finger while cutting meat. The bleeding wouldn't stop, so we took her to the emergency room (along with the missing piece of finger). I was at the waiting room for like 2.5 to 3 hours. I don't remember. But it was long... and I was starving... with a hangover. So finally after the long wait, my mom's finger got wrapped up pretty good, but you can still see that it's still bleeding. Before the accident, she didn't even eat anything all day, so we thought she would pass out or something for bleeding nonstop for a couple hours. She's a trooper cause she pulled through.

(Note: When I said my mom cut off a piece of her finger, it's just a decent sized chunk of meat. Probably not what you're thinking with the bone and all. Gross. Just clearing this up because a couple of people sounded like they got grossed out earlier when I told them through text messaging.)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. I'm not a Battle Snake, therefore you do not have the authorization to order me around.

    ReplyDelete