Sunday, January 11, 2009

Satunday is the midnight in between weekends.

It's 4:18 AM. I'm pretty wide awake. So let's try to blog about something worth blogging about as my second blog entry since I signed up for this blog thing of a blog. Wow, this word gets old quick.

Anyway. Let's see... Went to New Kids 4 today. It was loooong. (None of that "that's what she said" bullshit.) It was pretty good though. Left during the semis or quarters; I don't even know.

Last night, we were at the Deck till like... late. I don't remember what time I got home, but I just know I went to sleep at 5:30 AM. And my dad was just waking up. Why was he even up that early; I don't know. I fell asleep. I never knew how annoying it is to hear white girls with annoying voices talk about "pec pecs" to black guys in a 24 hour Korean restaurant. For Christ's sake, it's a restaurant; shut the fuck up.

So the ETC 2007 clip on Youtube got in trouble for copyright infringment. Haha. Misuse of music. That's gay. Good news: Clip is still up. Bad news: There's no audio. Thanks a lot, Youtube. Now all those "what's that song" comments in the clip will look ridiculous. Here it is in case you want to watch the video... literally JUST the video.


So this year, I'm taking two vacations off work. One in May for my birthday, and one in November/December during Thanksgiving. I hope I actually do something this time and not waste vacation days for nothing like this past year. Well, I can't really complain about waking up late, because it's a vacation at least to me.

I haven't wrote my bike for a whole week. I know I typed "wrote" by accident, and I don't feel like changing it because that's a sign saying I should get off the computer and go to bed. But back to the subject, I think I should ride tomorrow. That's all.

Nothing else is coming to mind other than the fact that I'm looking at the two red stamps on both of my hands from earlier that I need to wash off. I think I should do that right now.

6 comments:

  1. pants:

    same shit happened to some of our clips, i just put in new music, and re-edited the whole thing.

    oh sure it took me like 3 extra days, but youtube doesn't care. i even tried fighting one of them saying 'look i use less than 30 seconds and i'm making no money, plus there are other people who have the exact same song and they are fine.' i guess they are cracking down.

    the war on dope tracks. that's the world we're living in.

    -christian castillo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Castillo,

    Yeah, it's pretty dumb if you ask me. I guess the economy is so bad for everyone that everyone's trying to get paid for the littlest things they can get their hands on.

    Which song(s) did you get in trouble for using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're not making any money from using the tracks you use. that's wack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,

    Yes, exactly. That IS wack.

    And stop being anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joelle,

    I had overlapping stamps. There must've been like six stamps. So that means I doubled your stamps. You lose.

    ReplyDelete