Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

Didn't think I would be back home this early today, but I basically did everything I planned on doing the first two days I was there and those two days definitely felt like the longest two days ever, which equals to probably the best two days of my vacation. The only downside was I used a lot, like A LOT (I mean A LOT), of money, which includes losing money in gambling. I even went over my limit of spending and had to pull out more cash in the ATM machines (in which Vegas ATM machines have the most expensive service charges ever!). But, no regrets, because it went to a good cause. Haha. Well, since I have a downside, I must have an upside... which is earlier today before we started driving back home, I won $108 at Stratosphere. That still doesn't make up for the amount I lost/spent/used/thrown out.

So all in all, I'll end this with-- what happens in Vegas, STILL stays in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment