Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Randumbshits.

DMV threatened to suspend me from my Chevy HHR starting in July for not paying the registration fees. Haha. I would if I STILL have it. Stupid Chevy dealer didn't take care of the DMV stuff.

I need a new phone. That's about it.

I listen to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga a lot. Bring the hate.

I got a surprise birthday party yesterday at work. I sure got a surprise cause it wasn't even my birthday! But it was cool, because I think I really fell for the "surprise". The "surprise" was... "Go pledge (clean the table with wood wax) the conference room because there's a meeting at 4." And I was like "Aww fuck."

Apparently my wrist is still pretty fucked. From that, I found out I haven't drank milk in months, so I think that's the problem. I'm starting my cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner diet again. That'll save me lots of money and I'll be drinking milk. Win/win situation.

I'm listening to Katy Perry right this second.

My phone sucks. It works perfectly fine; I just don't like it.

I want to thank Memorial for having a birthday this Monday so we can have a three-day weekend. And I'd hope Friday is a short day of work. That'd be awesome for my lazy-still-wishing-I-was-on-vacation self.

June 19 is the return of Legion Of Doom. Be stoked.

I cut my hair on Monday and I think it looks like shit. No one's said anything, so they're either being nice or they normally think my hair looks like shit to even care. Oh well.

I am pre-approved to get a credit card to venue.com. I don't know why, but I am. I've never even heard of venue.com till the catalog came.

The reason why I suck at going to bed early is because I type stupid shit like this when I could already be sleeping and waking up tomorrow morning without wanting to snooze for another half an hour like every morning.

Back to my surprise birthday party at work... I got a birthday card signed by everyone in the office. One said "Get on ABDC!" Is there a hidden meaning to it that's telling me "Hey, quit your job and go tryout for something you'll never win in a million years during this bad economy!"?

I saw a picture of a place I'd like to go to one day, but I don't remember what the picture looks like.

I caught a flying beetle with my water bottle yesterday. Well, I didn't know it could fly and I was pretty much taking my time messing with it before I used the bottle. If I knew it can fly, I'd probably jump and it'd be embarassing... and that fucker would've gotten away.

Many people once said to never give money to bums because all they're going to use the money on is for cigarettes and booze. Today, I saw a bum with a soda and two 7-11 hotdogs. Who's the asshole now?

The ad on myspace for the movie "Dance Flick" looks like it says "DANCE FUCK". And it looks lame, but I'd probably watch it... the pirated version.

People with facebook thinks they're so 3008, and I'm so two thousand and late because I don't have one. That was a lame one, I know.

So apparently there was an earthquake yesterday while I was at work. To me, it just felt like a water bed. That was the smoothest moving earthquake ever. I was more relaxed than panicky.

I started typing this since Wednesday, and now it's Thursday.

Katy Perry is still on.

And my Razor phone should become emo and cut itself with itself.

4 comments:

  1. Yay. Thanks for entertaining mt at 7:45 in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By collecting your random thoughts and writing them here. They amused me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your name could be Rappants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you're not that little. You are actually quite tall. People will be very confused.
    And it's not like "Lil Pants" matches your clothing style...you're not Aaron.

    ReplyDelete