Friday, July 10, 2009

Remember The Time(s)...

So this whole Michael Jackson thing didn't really hit me THAT hard yet when it happened. Maybe because he was still kinda in the shadows, not really doing anything huge lately, other than preparing for his comeback concerts (but that's still pretty underground). But I watched the Memorial thing on Youtube, since I couldn't watch it live cause I had to work, and THAT finally made me realized he's really gone. Call me a pussy or whatever, but I cried/teared up on his daughter's part, the end of "Will You Be There?", end of Usher's performance, Brooke Shields' speech, Marlon Jackson's speech, video of when he was 10 in Jackson 5 singing "Who's Loving You"... heck, that's pretty much almost the whole thing.

Did I really need two Michael Jackson blog entries? Yes.

I'll miss you, MJ.



"In our darkest hour,
In my deepest despair,
Will you still care?
Will you be there?
In my trials and my tribulations,
Through our doubts and frustrations,
In my violence,
In my turbulence,
Through my fear and my confessions,
In my anguish and my pains,
Through my joy and my sorrow,
In a promise of another tomorrow,
I'll never let you part,
For you're always in my heart."

1 comment:

  1. its ok, i cried too! haha but you already knew that cause you had read my post on it. haha! I UPDATED MY BLOG! PICTURE TIME! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete