Monday, February 9, 2009

If I could punch rain in the face, I would.

Today's Souled Out photoshoot was postponed till next Sunday due to the rain. I guess that's a good thing because my right shoulder is still sore. But seriously though, the rain is cool for like a day or two; but when it keeps doing it, it's getting kinda annoying. I'm only being selfish cause my car is clean enough for me now. Pretty much I just stayed home today and watched some movies. "My Best Friend's Girl" and "Get Smart". I only saw half of "Get Smart" because I fell asleep. Nap is fun.

Also, the show we're supposed to do on the 27th is cancelled. Well, the show isn't cancelled; we're just not hired to do it anymore. We were supposed to be Kaba Modern's replacement dance crew after they bailed out. The party wanted to hire a choreo-based crew, and wasn't really interested in a bboy-based crew, so they didn't want to hire us. Oh well. Their lost. Our lost too, cause we won't be getting paid anymore. Sonofabitch.

4 comments:

  1. My car has water spots. No fun.
    GET SMART!!!! Yeauh. The original TV series is better though.
    (And it's loss...not lost. Yeah, I'm a spelling nazi.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You were probably at work.
    2. I thought you didn't like Korean food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you only called cuz you needed directions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I'm sorry, you're right. I should have called.
    I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

    ReplyDelete